Destination Strangford Lough
Name: Destination Strangford Lough
Location: Strangford Region
Total Cost: £ 108,000.00
Axis: AXIS 3 : Down Rural Area Partnership
A programme of marketing activities in order to raise the awareness of Strangford Lough as a quality tourist destination through the promotion of its natural resources.
Funded under Axis 3, through Down Rural Area Partnership, the programme included:
- Commission and design of a dedicated promotional website
- Design and production of merchandise branding for the Strangford Lough collection
- Production of a Calendar of Events and Key to the Lough promotional materials
- Production of map to promote accessibility of activities
- PR activity associated with media familiarisation
- Point of sale stands and pop ups for exhibition display
- Production of exhibition promotional materials
- TV Media and billboard advertising campaign
This marketing campaign will seek to increase the number of visitors to the Strangford Lough area which will in turn create benefits such as increased tourism revenue, new employment opportunities and improved tourism infrastructure.