Patricia Boyle Creche
Name: Patricia Boyle Creche
Total Cost: £ 100,000.00
Axis: AXIS 3 : SOAR
Duration: 12 months
Telephone: 028 30838748
The applicant Patricia Boyle wished to establish / construct a new crèche facility on a green field, adjacent to her home, Belleek, Newry, Co Armagh.
The business will be established as a sole trader, and designed to cater for up to 20 children ages 0 – 5, extending from the Belleek and surrounding area. The applicant has submitted an application for her business to be registered with the Southern Health and Social Care Trust to open a day nursery.
- To establish a new Crèche facility in Belleek, Newry, as per Planning Approved drawings, accommodation approx 20 children, serving the South Armagh area.
- To achieve a turnover of £28,600 by 30th August 2013 (end of year 1)
- To employee 1.5 new FT employees by 30th August 2013 (end of year 1)
- To employee the equivalent of 3 FT employees by 30th August 2015 (end of year 5).
- To complete capital works and crèche fit out necessary to establish & open a new day care / crèche facility at 14 Newry Road, Belleek, Newry by 30th August 2012.
- One rural business will be developed
- Rural childcare provision will be enhanced
- Provide a new service provision in the area
- Income generation in a rural area will be stimulated
- Project will contribute towards the achievement of 2% economic growth
- Project will contribute towards the increase of non agricultural GVA to 3.5