Develop and market a range of guided coach tours around the wider Mourne area to bring economic benefit to the rural tourism businesses in the Mournes by developing and marketing a range of guided coach tours that would stop at as many of the rural tourism providers such as farmers shops, activity centres, visitor attractions. The project would also help sustain rural tourism jobs and businesses.
1. To establish and operate Guided Tours of the Mournes from the 1st September 2010
2. To operate 112 Mourne Rural Tours by the 1st September 2012
3. To operate 84 incoming Tours to the Mournes from Belfast, Dublin, Portadown, Ballymena, Bangor, Derry, Enniskillen and Sligo by 1st September 2012
4. To attract 4900 visitors into the wider Mourne area through the Rural Coach Tours by 1st September 2012
5. To sustain 2 full time coach driver jobs and 4 part time tour guide jobs until 1st September 2012
6. To sustain over 40 local tourism businesses and encourage 4 new tourism businesses to become established by the 1st September 2012.
7. To outsource Guided Tour Business to a private enterprise by October 2012.