Total Cost: £ 75,000.00
Axis: AXIS 3 : Down Rural Area Partnership
Duration: 01.07.2011 - 31.10.2011
Telephone: +44(0)28 4483 9796
The proposed project is to purchase six tipis, lighting, flooring and additional furniture to expand the business as demand continues to grow. This will be an extension to the existing services delivered by the business and will enable an efficient turnaround and an increase in turnover.
Magnakata has been in operation since 2009. Magnakata is a marquee hire business with a difference. The business offers tepee-style tents (Nordic tipis/Katas) for a variety of outdoor functions. The business caters for clients throughout Ireland, both north and south, for a wide range of events to include weddings, festivals and corporate functions.
The purchase of:
- No6 72 Pole set, No6 72 Hardware, No6 Canvas, No2 72 Extra pole set and No3 72 extra hardware set to include delivery costs.
- Lighting suitable for use in temporary structures, to include delivery costs.
- Flooring suitable for use in a temporary structure, to include delivery costs.
- Additional furniture to include 18 collapsible tables and 36 collapsible benches, to include delivery costs.
- To purchase and deliver 6 tipis, lighting, flooring and associated furniture
- To employ 1 additional full time, 1 part time and 2 seasonal employees.
- To develop an increased turnover offering sustainability to a business in a rural setting.