Name: Quinn Coaches
Location: Poyntzpass, Co Armagh
Total Cost: £ 107,043.00
Axis: AXIS 3 : SOAR
Duration: 12 months
The creation of onsite facilities for washing coaches which involves the concreting of a yard for parking & washing buses, providing a clean and hard surface for washing, and to purchase a specialist item of coach washing equipment.
The Quinn family have been long-term farmers, and in order to support the family farm income they have established their coach business. The family are still farming on a part time basis. The project promoter is Conleth Quinn.
- Demolition of existing stone building & disposal of debris
- Reduced level excavations & disposal of excavated material
- Foundation trench excavation & disposal of excavated material
- Concrete in foundations
- Hardcore Fill & Stone to Make up levels
- Concrete to slab / new surface
- Mesh reinforcement
- Reinforcement to walls & foundations
- Sub structure block work
- Formwork to vertical walls
- External walls / block work
- Electrical installations / flood lighting
- Siteworks - create parking area, 200mm concrete slab on 400mm hardcore, on compacted sub base, with associated excavation & disposal.
- Fencing / Boundary reinstatement
- Coach Wash
- To provide adequate onsite coach parking and wash facilities for core business activities, to improve performance and quality of service.
- To achieve a net profit of over £79,000 by 31st May 2013 (end of year 1)
The benefit of using this service is that drivers can achieve a substantially cleaner vehicle than that achieved by hand, and the service is completed at a much quicker rate than by hand washing